Friday 19 September 2014

The Musical Cockroach


The Musical CockroachClick on the book cover below to read our story of our friendly Cockroach.















                                                 

                                                          My Reflection:
I have been learning to write a narrative about a Musical Cockroach.  It can be tricky to put the punctuation in the correct places.  I am so proud of my contribution to writing this amazing story about our courageous little friend Allegro.  I am writing another adventure of Allegro on BookCreator with Shelby. Watch out for this new e-Book when I post it. 

1 comment:

Mrs Hodge said...

You were very engaged in the whole process and you have been writing your own story with a partner. We can't wait to see your final version.