Monday 23 March 2015

Term 1 Week 8 100 Word challenge

                                   
                                                         SUDDENLY I SAW.............

One hot afternoon I was about to take a big dive in a huge waterfall when  all of a sudden I saw the waterfall turned into a lava fall.  I was just standing at the edge of the cliff just waiting to see if the lava fall will turn back in a waterfall.  I felt the boiling hot steam coming from the lava fall on to my face.  Then it turned back into a waterfall.  Then I saw somebody thinking it was a great idea to throw rocks in the water, It turned back into a lava fall.  Then home time bye lava fall then.....



                                                                    My Reflection:
We have been learning to add detail to our writing by doing the 100 word challenge.  I enjoyed doing the 100 word challenge because it is really challenging. Next time I would try do a different story and try to get 100 words.

No comments: