Monday 27 July 2015

Term 3 Week 2

On Saturday I helped my Mum buy tickets for when we go on a plane to Melbourne.  When we are in Melbourne the next day we arrive we are going to watch live WWE wrestling.


 So when we booked our tickets we had to go to my Mums work to print out the wrestling tickets.  We are only staying in Melbourne for 2 days and we are going in 2 weeks. My whole family is going to Melbourne but not my Dad because he is in Thailand then he went to England.  He is coming back at the end of this month because he went to go and visit his son.


I am really excited to go to Melbourne because I have never been there before and because I really want to watch wrestling.  I was asking and asking my Mum if we could stay there for more than 2 days but she kept saying  NO NO NO NO NO.









No comments: