Tuesday 27 October 2015

Term 4 Week 3

On Friday I went to my friends house for a sleepover.  When I first got there we went to her house and we played on her trampoline we did backflips and other cool tricks. Then we went back inside and we watched some tv and watched youtube videos on her computer. 



After we went to the dairy and we bought a bag of lollies, a drink and we also got a packet of candy  floss.  We went back to her house to eat the lollies we didn't eat them all but we ate some of them. A couple minutes later we went to botany so that we could go to the candy shop to buy the Bean Boozled so the bean boozled are these jelly beans that could either be a yummy flavour or  disgusting flavour and the jelly beans come in pairs so they look exactly the same and you don't know what flavour it is by looking at it the only way you can tell it's which flavour is by eating it. 



A few days later it was time for me to go home my friends mum dropped me off at my house I had a lot of fun there and I never wanted to go home again!!!!





                                                                      THE END



No comments: