Thursday 5 November 2015

Narrative Framework

My Reflection:
I was learning to write a narrative. First I had to watch a video, read some examples and think about fairy tales I know. With my group I had to order the Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale, label it and then take I photo. Next I had to use this to complete a writing frame. I thought it was interesting because it made me think really deeply about what makes a story interesting and how to hook a reader in. I liked the framework as it let me put my thoughts in a clear order and helped me know what to put into my narrative as a whole. I chose to share my learning by completing the logical order activity.  I thought it was easy after I read the information about the structure of a narrative. My next step is to use what I have learnt to write my own narrative.

No comments: