Monday 23 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6

On Saturday I went to the movies with my Mum and my friend.  The movies we went to was in mission bay by the beach. We went there because it was my birthday on Friday. The movie we saw was the hunger games.

By the time we arrived there we had so much time until the movie starts so we went to Kiwi Yo for a while.  The flavor I got was chocolate and the toppings I got were some nerds, sour worms and some hot chocolate sauce my friend got the same as me.  By the time we had all finished it was time to go to the movies and get our tickets we got to sit in the middle.  


About 1-2 and a half hours later it was time to go home.  So then we left the movies got into the car and drove off to go home when we got home it was time for all of us to go to bed I enjoyed my day at the movies. I really enjoyed the movie cause it was really funny.

No comments: