Monday 9 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

                                                   FIREWORKS!!!!!
At 9.30 pm on a Saturday night I did some fireworks for guy folks I did it with my Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister and my Mums friend.  The first thing we did was we did some sparklers I wrote my name with it and I drew a picture of a firework going up in the sky. Then we did the rest of the fireworks it was fun.

The other types of fireworks we did were first a bug one which you had to leave it in it's box then light it up with a lighter then step back and it will light a red light which you can light up your sparklers with. Then we did a lot more different types of fireworks.



After all the fireworks were gone I played with my soccer ball with my brother.  We had a little game of soccer by the time we had to go inside we had finished the game the score was 25-0 to me Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! I won, I shouted then my brother made up an excuse saying "that it's not fair because you have been playing soccer for years!" 

After about 10 minutes later all the fireworks were all gone and we had finished our soccer game and it was time for us all to go inside. I didn't want the night to end because it was the best guy folks in my life!!!!





No comments: